December 10, 2006

SuperSexy Candy Corn


Candy Corn. You can only have so much.

When I was a kid, I used to eat candy corn. Peculiar thing though---I could never finish a whole bag. It was the greatest thing, eating the first 20 or so corns. Somewhere towards the end it became abysmal. I never understood it. Open the bag and---BANG!--- sugary goodness. By the end of the bag...I wondered why I even bought that shit in the first place. No matter how many times I had that experience, I still went back for more. What the fuck was wrong with me? I just didn't learn. Fast forward many years later and I'm still learning. I just don't get it.

You womens are like Candy Corn. I just didn't learn.

LOL.

I'm a f*ckin' riot. I slay me.

p.s. this is as personal as you're going to get from me. I just post to write some shit---not to spill my f*ckin' guts.

This blog is not a diary.
And if it was, I wouldn't let you muthaf*ckers read it.

[note: concept 5/20/06.......made real 12/10/06]




No comments: