December 12, 2009

Bullets & Bagels

The following:

Text: IM chat
TOD: Morning.
Where: somewhere in America
Who: Jose/Ziti

zitibakedbossa: What up son?

JoseJoseJose: chillin. you?

zitibakedbossa: what's up? I think I left my zune cable at your res.

JoseJoseJose: yeah. I got it

zitibakedbossa: good look

zitibakedbossa: bagels this morning?

JoseJoseJose: yessir! panera?

zitibakedbossa: yep. your babe usually works in the a.m.

JoseJoseJose: oh word? Nice. I'm going to hav to get splashy. lol

zitibakedbossa: you're wild. you know what I miss? a couple of winters ago they had the tomato bisque. Son! That shit was like liquid pizza! I used to run in there with this bird I knew.

JoseJoseJose: bisque?

zitibakedbossa: yeah. bisque.

JoseJoseJose: zee youre a funny guy. bisque? what hood dude eats bisque? youre kinda uppity. lol

zitibakedbossa: fuck you. lol. Actually, double fuck you. lol.

JoseJoseJose: Go ahead with your bisque story you uppity muthafucker. lol.

zitibakedbossa: ya mama is an uppity muthafucker. take that.

JoseJoseJose: go ahead with your story man.

zitibakedbossa: wasn't a story. they just had this bisque and the shit was good.

JoseJoseJose: I thought you said there was a babe involved?

zitibakedbossa: ohhhhhhhhhh. I was saying that I used to fly in there with this babe---when they had the bisque.

JoseJoseJose: you was f***ing her?

zitibakedbossa: Nah son. She was fine, but that would have been a whole bunch of problems. She was just my bisque buddy.

JoseJoseJose: She was hot? fuck that. she would have been my butt buddy. lol. lol.

JoseJoseJose: who was it?

zitibakedbossa: Miranda.

JoseJoseJose: the puerto ricn chick? what the fuck? are you serious? that girl is baddddddddd. I would have been all over that!

zitibakedbossa: Ha! you're stupid. Oh, she's dope. just not worth the trouble. I'm good.

JoseJoseJose: Youre good? Nah muthafucker you ain't good, you're gay!

zitibakedbossa: Gay! Fuck you. Ya mama's gay. Ya mama's gay like Ellen. Ya mama's gay like Billie Jean King.

JoseJoseJose: lol

JoseJoseJose: fuck you.

zitibakedbossa: LOL! Why I gotta be gay, just because I didn't give the chick the business? Some shit just ain't worth it. Some chicks are just nice to look at.

JoseJoseJose: Yeah. Youre right.

JoseJoseJose: You sure you aint gay?

JoseJoseJose: lol

zitibakedbossa: Is ya mama gay? Matter of fact, isn't your girl gay? On the low? Isn't she just using you as a "moustache"? LOL.

zitibakedbossa: I bet that chick eats more rug than a fucking dust mite! LOL. she's gay like a sunny day!

JoseJoseJose: lol. she ain't gay. TRUST ME.

zitibakedbossa: trust DEEZ. You guys arent f***ing. You get your nails done together, thats it. The only thing you're doing together is picking out a clear coat for the mani/pedi.

zitibakedbossa: LOL

zitibakedbossa: LOL

zitibakedbossa: LOL

zitibakedbossa: LOL

zitibakedbossa: LOL

JoseJoseJose: lol. your funny. Whatever man. All Im saying is that you have the babe in the palm of your hand and you dont go the extra mile.

zitibakedbossa: keyword="extra".

zitibakedbossa: dude, are we getting bagels or what?

JoseJoseJose: Yeah. be there in 15.

zitibakedbossa: Cool.

JoseJoseJose: Hey if we see Miri, I'll break the news of your gayness to her. lol.

zitibakedbossa: Hey, If we see ya mama I'll break the news of her gayness to her. NEWS FLASH: "This just in: JOSE'S MOM GAY LIKE A FEMALE RAPPER.....NEWS AT 11!"

zitibakedbossa: LOL!

JoseJoseJose: we got the same mom.

zitibakedbossa: fuck you, clear coat.


The END.

1 comment:

Fly X Chromozome said...

Why does this convo remind me of the part in 40 Year Old Virgin when the dudes was baggin on each other how they knew each other was gay...LMAO!!! Clear Coat lol