October 02, 2012

Girl, You Gotta Love Your Man.



I've been out of town for the last 4 days. I've never spent a birthday away from my fam/friends. I wasn't looking forward to it. I woke up yesterday and it was pouring rain. I got showered & dressed and went down to the hotel lobby. I didn't have anything else to do, so I went for an extended ride on the airport shuttle. Pouring rain and I'm listening to The Doors ("Riders On The Storm")....riding through the airport....for no apparent reason. Exciting. I know.


I'm now understanding what this birthday was: 


1. Sometimes, you just need to be happy you're alive. 


2. Whether I knew it or not, I was having my Sofia Coppola/'Lost In Translation' moment.


Thanks for the shout-outs. It's good to be here....


....and sometimes, it's okay to be Bill Murray.


Love, 

Zee

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish I was there to hug u...