September 05, 2010

I Bid You Adu


NOTE: The following exchange took place in a bagel spot...somewhere.

Jose: Yo son...Sade is f*cking beautiful.

Ziti: Who are you telling? She's probably one of the most visually compelling women I've ever seen. The subtlety. The grace. That barefoot two-step. Amazing.

Jose: If she walked in this muthaf*cker [right now] and said "Yo, Jose...I want you to come be with me and just stay in the house all day and do nothing. F*ck it. I would drop everything! I mean everything!

Ziti: She's dope.

Jose: I'm not playing. I would change my name to "Adu". My name would be Jose Sade Adu.

Ziti: (laughs)

Jose: I would stay in the house all day and just cook Salmon fillets. All you would hear from me would be "yes m'am" and "no m'am". You wouldn't hear a peep out of me.

Ziti: (laughs) She's beautiful.

Jose: You're damn right" she's "beautiful"! She's a f*cking stunner!

Ziti: She's glorious. No doubt about it. Soooooo, what are you ordering?

Jose: Yo, son.....if Sade walks in here, right now, I'm out! F*ck that.

Ziti: Jeez.

Jose: "Jose Adu", son. "Jose Adu".

No comments: